Getting a good grade from the BBB is important and Island Trader Vacations is proud of theirs. Based on the criteria required for the Better Business Bureau, Island Trader Vacations has been given an A+ rating.
You can see our rating here:
While Island Trader Vacations is not accredited, meaning we have not paid for a grade from the Better Business Bureau, the reason for our A+ rating is based on a total of 16 factors according to their website. These factors include:
- Business’ complaint history with the BBB – this grade takes into account all complaints filed, the seriousness of the complaints and if the complaint has been resolved or at least made a good faith effort to resolve the complaint.
- Type of business – the BBB’s belief if the business is a type of business which operates in violation of the law. These businesses will receive a lower grade.
- Amount of time in business – A new business may have a more difficult time receiving a high grade from the BBB.
- Background information on the business in BBB files – if a company does not provide accurate business information, a grade may be lower.
- Failure to honor commitments to the BBB – a company must abide by the standards set by the BBB.
Island Trader Vacations and its affiliates have been in operation since 1985. The first company to develop the travel club concept, Island Trader Vacations continues to offer members many valuable member benefits including our cruise specials which provide our members with excellent cruise options on some of the best cruises in the country to many of the most popular destinations available including Alaska, Hawaii, the Greek Islands, the Caribbean and many others.
Island Trader Vacations has exemplary benefits, world class service and an A+ rating with the BBB. Island Trader Vacations continues to work hard to ensure that each of their members remains proud to say they are members of Island Trader Vacations now and for years to come.